Black Powder
 Underhammers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Wolfgang
Advanced Member

3726 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2017 :  11:22:28  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage Send Wolfgang a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys and gals! I haven't been around much for the past few months because of a variety of issues, not the least of which is my health. Amongst the multitude of other things, I have some kind of cardiac issue going on which has yet to be officially diagnosed, and now I'm going on week number ten of chest discomfort with the occasional bout of severe chest pain that goes through the neck and down both arms.

Anyway, if the good Lord doesn't call me home before the VA gets around to figuring out what's wrong and fixing it, I'd like to continue collecting and compiling your underhammer stories into one book. I'm getting submissions from around the world and the topic includes all variations and styles, the only restriction is that the action must be defined as an "underhammer". Age doesn't matter either, I want the book to be all inclusive from original to modern. I'm accepting all stories from collecting and building, to shooting and hunting. Don't worry about how it's written, just give me the pertinent facts and I'll take care of the editing and polishing. Please feel free to submit pictures and drawings as you desire (attach them as files to the email) but note that I cannot provide anything more than identifying you as the one who submitted the material.

Please note that all information submitted be your own work. Please do NOT submit copyrighted material that does not belong to you personally! I will make a reasonable effort to verify copyrighted material ownership, but I cannot guarantee complete vetting. All submissions must be accompanies with your complete contact information and a statement affirming that the material you submitted is your own. If you are sending material for someone else, it needs to be accompanied with their complete contact information and statement of ownership. If you submit historical information, I need to know who owns it, or at least where it was found or originated from so permission to use may be obtained from the rightful owner or custodian.

Shooting stories may be accompanied by the names of clubs, groups or friends; however, I will use first names only of people, and general locations of clubs/groups unless express written permission is obtained from said individual, group or club. The goal of this project is to promote the enthusiasm, education and entertainment of folks who have an interest in underhammer muzzleloaders.

Please send submissions or questions to:
flintlockbuilder@yahoo.com

Blessings!
Kw

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."
Harry S. Truman
mark@markkw.com

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8942 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2017 :  16:20:20  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might want to move to the new forum.
Go to Top of Page

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2776 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2017 :  19:44:57  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Mark. Don't worry about the "new" forum anymore. In case you weren't aware, it ain't online any more.

I don't have any under hammer stories but was wondering how the book is going and how you and Mrs. Wolfgang are doing nowadays.

Prayers are with y'all as always.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06