The Campfire
 Sorry.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

John O.

USA
35 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2017 :  22:41:29  Show Profile  Send John O. an AOL message Send John O. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I seemed to fall off the face of the earth because of heavy college course work. Then in November of last year my mother passed away most likely due to cancer. I was some how able to pass that semester despite my mothers passing during the tail end of it. This semester I am taking my last class for my associates in Biology, and am scheduled to graduate May 20th if I pass. There are a few more things that happened but that is the majority of it.

Green behind the ears.

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2745 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2017 :  17:41:51  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hang in there John. I can remember my college days and some of the adversities that presented themselves. That was a long time ago.
Go to Top of Page

lost-leader
Advanced Member

USA
1528 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2017 :  05:49:49  Show Profile Send lost-leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too fell by the way side a few year's ago (No computer), but I'm back on now. What has happened? Very little activity. I heard rumor of a new web. site, but don't know how to get there. Lost.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8865 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2017 :  12:01:15  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try the new forum. https://www.reloadersnest.com/forum/
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06