Gunsmither or Rifle Wrecker???
 Parker and Hale commercial Mauser bench rest stock
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

bigloudvtwin

USA
72 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2017 :  11:08:47  Show Profile Send bigloudvtwin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking for a decent affordable bench rest stock for this action. It's a model 1200 I believe. I'll be re barreling it to 26" and it'll be my long range plinker to compete with my buddies 6.5 creed more. Was looking at one of those archangel stocks but can't nail down the fitment specifics. Suggestions?

Can ya skin grizz pilgrim? Well skin that one!

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8829 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2017 :  15:22:15  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you thought about a Boyds thumb-hole Laminated Varmiter stock? They have a wide flat forearm and I have found them to be of quality and reasonably priced. Pretty too! Here is a pic of my 6.5x55AI I built using one of Boyds stocks. I like the greenish colored one better but they were out of stock when I ordered.

[URL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/shastaboat/media/6.5x55AI%20002_zps5cu3bvmn.jpg.html][/URL]

Edited by - Shastaboat on Mar 06 2017 15:24:25
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06