Q&A
 daewoo ar100 and "farmers friend" sks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

kfbrown14

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2017 :  20:44:45  Show Profile Send kfbrown14 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hopefully someone knows more about these and knows more than I can find on the internet. a local gun shop owner and friend has asked me to help him sell a few rifles which I don't know to much about. the first which has already sold was a valmet m76s nib. it went on gunbroker for a small fortune so now the owner thinks I can work miracles. he has a Daewoo ar100 nib and unfired also what he calls the farmers friend sks which is in the wooden box it came in from navy arms back in the 80's. it still has the scope and other goodies. does anyone have the 411 on the value and collectability of these things

i believe warning shots
are a waste of good ammo

Rapidrob

USA
440 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2017 :  10:09:57  Show Profile Send Rapidrob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Daewoo AR100 is the Korean Army semi-auto rifle with a name change to the rifle to keep the Fed's happy. Very collectable rifle and new in the box is a plus. 2,000 to 2,300 depending where you live.

Gulf of Tonkin Yacht Club
NRA Endowment Member
President NM MILSURPS
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06