Forum disappointment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8829 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  10:22:38  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am disappointed regarding the situation of the "NEW" forum. Participating in Reloaders Nest has been extremely enjoyable to me and I have welcomed the interaction with other handloaders, shooters and hunters since I joined. It is apparent that the administrators and moderators have lost interest in maintaining the forum. I will continue to participate as long as the old forum remains and wish there was something I could do to help the situation. I've met some fantastic people here and hope to meet some of you in the future "face to face" for a beer and BS.

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
784 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  10:51:23  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I share your view Shastaboat, I too have met many good guys, I would also like to hook up for a beer and BS.
I haven't lost hope and am hoping the bugs can be worked out.
I was a member of another forum that switched over just like this forum did...same thing happened, lost alot of members because they couldn't post,log in, lost posts, then the administrators hired a pro to fix the situation, it was fixed and things are/were fine.
If this forum were to go I have no idea where to find the small group of friendly shooters.
Go to Top of Page

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2730 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  14:42:00  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I have the patience of clam, so I am believing that morten will do some magic.

quote:
If this forum were to go I have no idea where to find the small group of friendly shooters.

I feel as you do, Greg. I have visited some other places and for the most part they are full of idiots, assholes, and moderators that firmly believe that they are god. Sort of reminds me of nazi Germany back in the 30s & 40s. I will not take part in any place such as that.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that something good will happen here. It does bother me when I hear from morten that he has lost interest.
Go to Top of Page

Dom

USA
2191 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  22:06:16  Show Profile Send Dom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hear ya's . . . I don't know what the answer is. As most of you know, I prefer not to get into petty differences here unless it appears bad blood is showing.

That said, I just went through a major life change, retiring and moving back to USA from overseas. I have not had an over abundance of time to say the least. No excuses, I try to keep tabs but cannot see everything.

Regarding the new forum, I can't seem to crack the code on that one, perhaps I'm just picking the wrong times to get adjusted to it.

All I can offer is to be patient as best you can, I'm sure Morten is working the issues as best he can with the time he has.

If I miss a thread that is hostile and you believe something needs to be done, shoot me an email or PM and I'll take a look at it.

I have no complaints here, I rarely see problems causing issues so I try and stay out of the petty differences that arise every so often.

You's have all been a really good bunch of folks, hang in there.

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06