Rules and guidelines
 Emails
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tiredoldman

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  16:53:43  Show Profile Send tiredoldman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I looked in my profile and didn't see a way to receive a email if someone responded to my post. Can this be done ?

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8828 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  19:38:22  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think so. We want you to check in at least daily!...lol...
Go to Top of Page

tiredoldman

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  20:32:18  Show Profile Send tiredoldman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shastaboat

I don't think so. We want you to check in at least daily!...lol...

I can do that...:) I like what I see here and even made a donation. A small investment on learning. I would just feel bad if I missed replying to someone. I'm old, aka the name. A reminder (email) would help. A lesson in reloading ? Pay attention to what your doing ??

Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  22:49:49  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I get an email notice every time a post I am participating in gets a new reply. I don't know what you did to stop that. There is a command somewhere. I have no clue where.

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8828 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  23:18:32  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gary, Are you sure that's not on handloadersbench.com?
Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2016 :  02:44:29  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorta, I checked, I was thinking of CBA.

sorry

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
8828 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2016 :  12:54:50  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are all getting older...lol...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06