Other
 Me, my gun and my trophy
 Started off the new year right!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cjohnson23

13 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  00:12:42  Show Profile Send cjohnson23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got this big ol' boy right after the New Year. Not a bad start! Second BIG male killed here, seems they're starting to move with breeding season in full swing!

Got him at 409 yds with my Rem model 700 SPS Varmit. Reloaded some 55 gr Sierra Blitzkings pushed by 26.2 gr of 4064. Tack driving SOB and probably going to stick with the load for quite a while!

Enjoy (sun was kinda bright, I swear I'm a little better looking )

Send it to 'em

Hockeynick39
Advanced Member

USA
4698 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  08:16:52  Show Profile  Send Hockeynick39 an AOL message Send Hockeynick39 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice dog! Still waiting on a phone call from my buddy to start taking them out at his place. Almost looks like Southern Colorado somewhere between Pueblo and Cotopaxi on the frontside of the Sangre De Cristo range.
Go to Top of Page

tomestone
Average Member

135 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  08:21:24  Show Profile Send tomestone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice shot good size dog
Go to Top of Page

midnightSGT
Average Member

USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  01:22:04  Show Profile Send midnightSGT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. good shootin!!!
Go to Top of Page

388 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  09:12:49  Show Profile Send -06 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CJ, "U Dun Gud". Dragging out my old Savage 220 Swift bull for the designated 'yote getter. Will be hard to duplicate your shot--very nice.
Go to Top of Page

dh2
Advanced Member

781 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2014 :  14:28:01  Show Profile Send dh2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice dog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06