Repeal NFA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2871 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  15:47:38  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a petition to repeal the NFA if y'all are interested.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Edited by - WonderMan4 on Jan 22 2017 15:47:54

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  16:14:01  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Signed.
Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
4041 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  16:50:18  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
signed

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

Zero333
Advanced Member

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  07:51:45  Show Profile Send Zero333 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SIGNED !

HAHAHAHAHA

(I'm not in or from U.S.A. but what the hell)

Treat that trigger like itís your first date, not like youíve been married to it for 20 years.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  11:17:19  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not holding my breath though....
Go to Top of Page

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2871 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  11:35:49  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, me too. It will be akin to looking for a primer in a grain bin.
Go to Top of Page

Scardycat

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  00:05:03  Show Profile Send Scardycat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the government isn't likely to give back what it has taken control over.

I have enough guns now...OOh look at that one.
Go to Top of Page

P-229
Average Member

123 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2017 :  07:56:35  Show Profile Send P-229 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Repealing NFA would be just a start. At the end of the tunnel would be repealing everything CA Democrats have done to tarnish the Golden State.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2017 :  12:05:15  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As an escaped Californica native (1981), I really don't see any hope for returning Californica to the Golden State it once was. I suggest that all Californica conservatives do some traveling and find another State you like that is primarily RED and relocate. Although Nevada supposedly voted Blue, I do not believe it for Washoe County where I reside. Las Vegas, Clark County for sure is Blue and I wouldn't live there any more than I would live in the pink Bay Area or Sh-- Hole Los Angeles Area. I know there are some good people that haven't been bold enough to escape and it can be a physical challenge to do so. Actually I've considered relocating to Wyoming, Tennessee or Texas but a move at my age and with as much stuff as I've accumulated would be monumental. I'm sure it is the same with some Californicans. About the only hope I hold out for Californica is to bankrupt the State, and create a revolutionary situation at which time I'd suggest all conservatives exit prior and maybe in a 100 years after all the entitlement POS die off. Good Luck!
Go to Top of Page

P-229
Average Member

123 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  09:43:50  Show Profile Send P-229 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good Morning, Shasta,

My my kid's outta college, I'm outta here.

Everything you've posted is factual. California is run by a totalitarian regime.
Go to Top of Page

P-229
Average Member

123 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  09:47:33  Show Profile Send P-229 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The NFA is illegal vis-a-vis the 2nd Amendment. Since the US Constitution is the supreme law of the law, we need to force our politicians to uphold the law.

If politicians want gun control, the only legal way from them to foist it upon us is through Article V of the US Constitution.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  15:07:33  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by P-229

Good Morning, Shasta,

My my kid's outta college, I'm outta here.

Everything you've posted is factual. California is run by a totalitarian regime.

Where are you traveling to this spring/summer?
Go to Top of Page

Zero333
Advanced Member

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  19:08:21  Show Profile Send Zero333 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scardycat

the government isn't likely to give back what it has taken control over.

There is always hope !

Up here in Canada our last Government scrapped the Federal Gun Registry, admitting it did nothing to stop crime and cost taxpayers billions of dollars.

ALL Guns with out exceptions had to be registered by the owners. Not anymore, and all the registry data was deleted !!!

This in my opinion was the biggest victory for the gun owners in Canada

But yes, you are correct. It's almost unheard of any Government loosening gun laws to such a big extent as scrapping the NFA.

Ask for nothing, get nothing. Ask for the moon and maybe you'll get a lollypop ! You don't know till you try.

Treat that trigger like itís your first date, not like youíve been married to it for 20 years.
Go to Top of Page

P-229
Average Member

123 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  21:14:06  Show Profile Send P-229 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Shasta,

I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do. I had planned on wetting lines for cutthroat in Southern Utah, and I'll probably do it. However, since the Sierra is getting hit hard with deep snow, the Eastern Sierra might see me up there more than a few times. I might even do Bridgeport, which oughta put me near you.
Go to Top of Page

P-229
Average Member

123 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  21:22:09  Show Profile Send P-229 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zero333,

I had not known that Canada had repealed its strict gun control laws.

As far as I know, no evaluation of any gun control law has proved to prevent a single crime. But then again, it might be that politicians have figured out what we, the unwashed masses, already knew: criminals don't obey laws, which is why they're criminals.

Ask me & I'd say that when foreigners land at LAX, if they carry governmental credentials from their home countries that they haven't been convicted of felonies in their countries, they'd be allowed to rent handguns while they're in So Cal & other crime plagued cities in the USA.

I can remember the case of a German couple who were targeted in Florida as foreigners because of the sticker on their rental car. I believe both were murdered. Criminals knew that they were easy prey.

If I were to die at the hands of criminals, I'd feel a whole lot better about it if I were able to fight back.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06