New forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

taiveson
Average Member

USA
178 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  01:52:09  Show Profile Send taiveson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had to get on the new form by using another name and new pass word.
Well it has been awhile since I was on any form, could not Rembember my new pass word so I clicked on can't Rembember my pass word.
Then I get a new pass word that has 12 letters and #s how the hell an I going to Rembember that if I can't Rembember 6?
I did not want a new pass word, just my new one!
You guys have made it so comnclated no wonder you have low pracation
Are you government guys or something!!!!
I surrender

taiveson
Average Member

USA
178 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  02:01:45  Show Profile Send taiveson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not only did I get one new 12 letter pass word, I received a second different one all in about 1 minute
What the hell is up with that???
It seems that it is FUBAR
Go to Top of Page

taiveson
Average Member

USA
178 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  02:11:29  Show Profile Send taiveson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep the nest has gone FUBAR
I know I am talking to ms self!!
Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
799 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  09:46:26  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL...when I forget my password and get a new one....its stored in my email and I just look it up if and when I need it.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  11:06:51  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can go in after you are in and change your password.
Go to Top of Page

mikld
Advanced Member

USA
657 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  12:12:51  Show Profile Send mikld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd kinda like to see one of the forums dumped. I have to check in at both of them to see any current threads, some will post on the "new" forum, and some post on the "old" forum...

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Dues aderit.
At least I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Go to Top of Page

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2871 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  12:43:07  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I have to check in at both of them to see any current threads

Have to?? I don't mind checking both....only takes a couple of minutes since nothing is happening with either one of them.

Sort of like visiting Death Valley. Once in a while you will catch a live one.
Go to Top of Page

taiveson
Average Member

USA
178 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  15:14:11  Show Profile Send taiveson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You nailed it WonderMan4
Exactly like Death Valley LOL
Mikld
That would be nice, seems we have a lot of discouraged people who have just disappeared.
Go to Top of Page

Paul B
Advanced Member

3983 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  17:34:03  Show Profile Send Paul B a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Frankly, I'm not all that happy with the new forum myself. On this one, I don't see anyone restricted to a favored (?) few. The new one? You betcha!
Between the two forums, it's been a bit too slow and I just may consider saying to hell with it and moving on down the road. I dunno. I've been thinking about it and have yet to make a decision. Oh well.
Paul B.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  23:49:54  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see the old forum closed for the reasons the new forum was started. We don't need both.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06