Wow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bigpower
Advanced Member

USA
609 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  09:36:15  Show Profile  Send bigpower a Yahoo! Message Send bigpower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Big changes since my last vist. Been super busy traveling the world the last few yrs, haven't been able to look in much. New forum? Guess I'll have to look into that.
Cheers everyone, I'm back

Yeah, I'm a "G" man...Girls, Guns and Guitars............

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
791 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  11:11:05  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey bigpower! I was wondering where you was at, glad your back.
Go to Top of Page

bigpower
Advanced Member

USA
609 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  21:04:27  Show Profile  Send bigpower a Yahoo! Message Send bigpower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cheers man. How's that 300 doin

Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
791 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2017 :  00:33:55  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Exellent bigpower,, the load info you posted here on the nest is working very well in the 300win,, No shooting of late as the range has probably 3-4ft of snow.
Have you been able to log on to the new forum? Some of our members have had trouble logging on and the new site was down for a few weeks.... its back on now though.
Go to Top of Page

bigpower
Advanced Member

USA
609 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2017 :  05:55:13  Show Profile  Send bigpower a Yahoo! Message Send bigpower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No I have not . Prolly hav3 to send new info or something

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06