check this out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  17:50:49  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Didn't know where else to post this. Drone application.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

ten2six
Advanced Member

USA
4023 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  18:34:15  Show Profile Send ten2six a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW...

Can I get one in semi-auto?????

"Chances are, when we meet intelligent life forms in outer space, they're going to be descended from predators."
- Michio Kaku
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2372 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  18:37:31  Show Profile Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shasta, that was pretty cool. The future is here and I can't wait to see what somebody will do tomorrow. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM (RET) Harker Heights Tx.
"I SAY SHOOTEM FROM LONG RANGE"
Go to Top of Page

Hockeynick39
Advanced Member

USA
4698 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  19:19:49  Show Profile  Send Hockeynick39 an AOL message Send Hockeynick39 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a gaff! The guy isn't a Russian, his English is way toooooo good. Pretty cool though. Almost seems like the same guy that did the video with the automatic 12 gauge.
Go to Top of Page

DocHolladay
Advanced Member

USA
1359 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  23:19:01  Show Profile Send DocHolladay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was told that he is from Georgia, but puts on a good show for youtube. He is also raking in the cash and sponsors from his videos. I can fake an accent for money!!

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shooting stuff!
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  02:00:06  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is the same guy with the auto shotgun.
Go to Top of Page

grubber
Advanced Member

1309 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  07:51:17  Show Profile Send grubber a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope he cleans his mess up.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  10:36:54  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DocHolladay

I was told that he is from Georgia, but puts on a good show for youtube. He is also raking in the cash and sponsors from his videos. I can fake an accent for money!!

I think that Georgia is in Russia or the Ukraine, not USA.
Go to Top of Page

PaulS
Advanced Member

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  11:14:06  Show Profile Send PaulS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is American and has been in court a few times for his use of weaponry and explosives. So far he has been legal.

reliable reload data comes from powder and bullet manufacturers, not so and so's web page.

NRA life member, SAF, CCRKBA - Join in the process to protect your rights.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06