Reloader's Nest Forum
Reloader's Nest Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reloading General
 General forum
 THANKING OUR MEMBERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Mark UK
Average Member

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  08:03:29  Show Profile Send Mark UK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i am happy to paypal you some cash say $20 or so to add to any fund for his care package

While evil men cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles
Go to Top of Page

twud
Advanced Member

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  18:36:38  Show Profile Send twud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stan,
What I think we all want is to have every last one of you home, safe and sound.
If the rag heads (ethnic slur intended) want to kill each other let them do so.
Mark

NRA Life Member

If a man is alone, deep in the woods, and there is no woman to hear him is he still wrong?
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  23:37:27  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mark and Twud Thanks for your wonderfull support!!!!!. I think we as Soldiers are doing the superb job of defending our wondefull rights as Americans!!!!. I know we are all tired of these long and ugly wars. Keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
"I SAY SHOOTEM FROM LONG RANGE"
Go to Top of Page

Gooseman

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  17:20:15  Show Profile Send Gooseman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Count me in. I had a son over there in Desert Storm and I'm kinda familiar with some of the needs. I will wait until I get instructions on what, when and where! Beat the hell outa the bad guys!
Go to Top of Page

wildschwein

Argentina
18 Posts

Posted - May 03 2012 :  15:20:58  Show Profile  Send wildschwein a Yahoo! Message Send wildschwein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fishstan2: God guide your way and always with you!.
I see you in this nest has real friends!!
My most sincere greetings!

(Google translate)
Go to Top of Page

ethmoid1999
Advanced Member

USA
3631 Posts

Posted - May 03 2012 :  21:51:10  Show Profile Send ethmoid1999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will be a part. Thanks you Fishtan!!!
Go to Top of Page

911tyrone
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  00:02:29  Show Profile  Visit 911tyrone's Homepage Send 911tyrone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to advertise on this site? Who can I Contact.
Thanks Contact me at WWW.LongRangeAccuracy.com or reply to this...
Thank in advanced
Go to Top of Page

curly

Canada
2994 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  08:41:04  Show Profile Send curly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Contact Morten; morten@reloadersnest.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2013 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06