Reloader's Nest Forum
Reloader's Nest Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reloading General
 General forum
 THANKING OUR MEMBERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Edcnh

USA
269 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  14:37:03  Show Profile Send Edcnh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Biscut-Sent a package to you for Stan. Sent via Priority mail. You should get it in a couple of days. Thanks for collecting the stuff for Stan.

EDC
Go to Top of Page

BISCUT

3497 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  19:00:28  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Edcnh

Biscut-Sent a package to you for Stan. Sent via Priority mail. You should get it in a couple of days. Thanks for collecting the stuff for Stan.

Ed, much oblidged. Sure it will put a big smile on Stan's face.
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - May 29 2009 :  03:41:35  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everbody, I have received two packages today, and like I said it put a smile on everybodys face. Thank you very mcuh and if there is anything I can do for any of you please let me know. Your extended family.

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
"I SAY SHOOTEM FROM LONG RANGE"
Go to Top of Page

BISCUT

3497 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  06:07:36  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BISCUT

quote:
Originally posted by Edcnh

Ed, much oblidged. Sure it will put a big smile on Stan's face.

Got it Ed. I will get your package out along with some other items early next week. Will post photo. More incoming Stan.
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  07:37:44  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well guys, a big "THANKS" in advance. If you guys need something let us know. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
Go to Top of Page

woodsoup

USA
245 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  10:24:25  Show Profile Send woodsoup a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stan: Just got back from the weekly shopping excursion. Another one will be in the mail next week.

You and yours stay safe.
Pete C.

PS the family back here need anything? Grass cut, faucet fixed etc?

It just doesn't matter... it's all just stuff.

Dang it's great to be an old man!!!
Go to Top of Page

BISCUT

3497 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  09:35:50  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stan:

Took me a while (sorry Ed and Eric) but there is a special item in the box I think you will be very happy to get. You have toothpaste, toohbrushes, powdered gatoraide, bunch of wipes, jerkey, magazines, and even a couple boxes of double stuff oreos. Hope they all make it in tact.

Mailing it today! Let us know how you like the extra item! Just make sure it comes home with you!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  09:48:49  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody, Biscut you know you da man. If anybody here needs anything please let us know as without you all's support, these mission we do would be in vain. Thanks once again for all of what yall do. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
Go to Top of Page

Ds28

USA
3278 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  20:36:01  Show Profile Send Ds28 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stan...I have something that you can do for me

PM sent

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  03:02:32  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody and hope all is well in the real world. I received a package today and it as usuall went quicker than a "Crap thru a Goose". You guys rock and I know my Soldiers loved all the stuff you sent. I have to say a very special thanks for the "Very Wonderful" Texas Flagg. It will hang very proudly in my office. The gun books were a very close second and of coure the other stuff that was sent (Hell I got beat up just trying to get out of the way). Like I have said before, you guys are "AWSOME". Yall ever need anything let us know over here. I am in your debt forever. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
Go to Top of Page

BISCUT

3497 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  06:34:49  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad U liked the flag Stan. Just make sure it makes it back to TX and hangs on your porch after retirement!

Just wondering; Did the double stuff oreos make it int he heat????

Edited by - BISCUT on Aug 06 2009 06:35:48
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  08:18:44  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Biscut, my man, are you kidding they got here in great shape and after about 10 min it would'nt have matter as they all disapeared. Thank you very much to you Biscut and to everbody else. I am telling you to see the Soldiers smile is worth all the crap we have to put up with over here. Your kindness is beyound reproach. Thanks once again to you all. Stan

That Texas Flagg will hang very proudly for the rest of it's life. I am honored. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM

Edited by - fishstan2 on Aug 06 2009 08:22:11
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2009 :  09:30:30  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, everybody, would like to send out a Special Thank you to "Woodsoup", we received your package today, went very quick with allot of smiles. I am very gratefull for all of your support. You guys are my exteded family and with that, you ever need something let us or me know. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
Go to Top of Page

woodsoup

USA
245 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  07:07:17  Show Profile Send woodsoup a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There will be more.

It just doesn't matter... it's all just stuff.

Dang it's great to be an old man!!!
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2300 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  07:48:21  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Woodsoup, a very Warm Thank you in advance. And to all of you who have sent stuff, we Thank you to. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2013 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06