Reloader's Nest Forum
Reloader's Nest Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reloading General
 General forum
 THANKING OUR MEMBERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ds28

USA
3281 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  09:45:32  Show Profile Send Ds28 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you can do something for us!!

come home safe for a 4th time!! with all of your companions

I know we tried several times to go hunting and shooting but could never get the time, when you get back this time we will make it happen

let us know what you need

Dammon

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Go to Top of Page

Dom

Germany
2037 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  13:24:37  Show Profile Send Dom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have a safe tour Stan, we're pulling for all you guys. If you need anything from Germany via APO give me a PM, Waidmannsheil, Dom.
Go to Top of Page

mtmuley
Advanced Member

USA
1480 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  15:15:29  Show Profile Send mtmuley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stay safe Stan. Keep in touch. Dale
Go to Top of Page

DocHolladay
Advanced Member

USA
1305 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  15:27:15  Show Profile Send DocHolladay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am in. Let me know where to send money for supplies or where to send the supplies. I work at an outdoor store and can get most things needed, just let me know.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shooting stuff!
Go to Top of Page

IMR4350
Advanced Member

USA
1554 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  22:43:22  Show Profile Send IMR4350 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I have been gone for a week or so and just saw this, I'm in, let me know what is needed. fishstan2, you are in my daily prayers and I do hope you come back safe and sound. Thank you for doing your job and doing it well with love for you country, family, and friends. I can't be in the fox hole with you but I am there in thought and prayers. Got your back side cover with prayer. God bless IMR4350 Mike

A GUN WRITER NEEDS:

THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
THE HEART OF A CHILD
THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Edited by - IMR4350 on May 10 2009 22:44:07
Go to Top of Page

grubber
Advanced Member

1306 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  06:55:19  Show Profile Send grubber a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Count me in. Tell me when and where to send.
Go to Top of Page

mpco

USA
51 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  18:09:26  Show Profile Send mpco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in.
Go to Top of Page

grubber
Advanced Member

1306 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  20:01:19  Show Profile Send grubber a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a thought, rather then send stuff to one point to be repackaged and re-sent, would we do better to each send something like a flat rate box direct to Stan's APO address?

Make us a wish list Stan, more jerky and powdered Gator-Aid, maybe pickled pig's feet...?

Go to Top of Page

BISCUT

3501 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  06:01:02  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stan should have an address for us in a few days. Hopfully a wish list as well.
Go to Top of Page

HGHunter
Advanced Member

USA
873 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  06:04:38  Show Profile Send HGHunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I second Dammon, Stan bring yourself and all of the guys back in one piece. Keep your head down over there, I just read in the news that some jackass Sgt. just fragged five other soldiers at Camp Liberty.

"I am not here to judge you, only God can judge you, I am here merely to arrange the meeting."

"A 9mm HP may expand upon impact, a .40 cal. HP may expand upon impact, but a .45 will never shrink"
Go to Top of Page

fishstan2
Advanced Member

USA
2314 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  14:05:09  Show Profile  Send fishstan2 a Yahoo! Message Send fishstan2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everybody, once again "THANKS" for all you do. Here is my mailing address here in Iraq:

SGM Williams, Stanley
HHC 3-227th AHB
1st ACB
APO AE 09378

A good list for all the guys is stuff like: koolaid, jerky, gun books, wet wipes, and stuff like that, but to tell the truth anything you guys send is going to put a smile on my guys and gals faces. If you need anything let us know. Stan

WILLIAMS, STANLEY W.
CSM JBLM
"I SAY SHOOTEM FROM LONG RANGE"

Edited by - fishstan2 on Jun 05 2009 04:25:40
Go to Top of Page

BISCUT

3501 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  17:20:17  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alrighty then, first week of june I will be sending Stan a care package. Anyone who wishes to send items along as well please send me what you want to send and a letter to Stan, at

SEAN A ECHOLS #53
CITY OF PEEKSKILL POLICE DEPARTMENT
2 NELSON AVENUE
PEEKSKILL NEW YORK 10566

Put your e-mail on a slip of paper inside the package and I will e-mail you confirmation of receipt and the shipping info.

Go to Top of Page

bob270
Advanced Member

Canada
651 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  20:31:12  Show Profile Send bob270 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
biscut,Will get a package out to you this weekend,I hope it arrives in time.should not take more than ten days i think.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

eric2381
Advanced Member

Canada
2029 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  23:57:33  Show Profile Send eric2381 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll try to get something out tomorrow as well.

I've never saw a hearse with a luggage rack....
Go to Top of Page

Got-R-Did
Advanced Member

971 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  11:20:33  Show Profile Send Got-R-Did a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in. Fishstan, do you think your Troops might like some Venison snack sticks from one of my deer? They have been professionally prepared, hickory smoked and vacuum sealed in heavy poly bags. Sort of like slim-jims. My Brother loved to get them during his three tours in Iraq.
Stay safe, and our prayers are with you.
Got-R-Did

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2013 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06